IMAGE : Hickory Run Boulder Field
News & Events
- The department continues to grow and hired two new faculty staring in Fall 2015: Steven Chemtob who specializes in weathering and diagenesis and Atsu Muto, a polar geophysicist. Welcome them to the dept!
- The Department launched the new Ph.D. program (Fall 2015), welcoming 3 Ph.D. candidates in addition to 5 masters students.
- Students interested the graduate program should contact relevant advisor and apply by February 1, 2016. We are currently recruiting in several specialties.
- Join us for our fall seminar series on Fridays at 3:00 in Beury 305.
- The department will be getting a new XRD this fall.